DebbieDoesLife

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Wednesday Wonderin's

Questions, questions....

1. If Little Caesar's Dog food comes in filet mignon, why aren't people eating it?
2. Does my dog care if it was ground beef or filet mignon when cat shit is nirvana?
3. Why am I so fascinated with the t.v. show Extreme Makeover when all I do throughout the show is fantasize about what I would get done to myself????
4. Why does the papparazzi insist upon following people like Mischa Barton (who the hell is she?) and Nicole "anorexic-skinny ass" Richey? Does someone out there care about these people???
5. Same question...insert the name Paris Hilton. What has this girl done to deserve the attention she receives?
6. Since I am in the schools a lot lately, I have noticed that there are some teacher's out there in need of a fashion intervention. To the lady I saw yesterday - that shapeless bag you were wearing as a "dress" did nothing for you. In fact, that artful way one fabric was used on the bodice and another on the skirt made me do a double take and wonder if you had a towel wrapped around your waist! Okay - that wasn't a question. Wait! Why teacher-lady? Why???

This was in my backyard the other day. Sent the hubs an email with the picture and a subject heading "woody". He then emailed me back, "what if I went into my next meeting and told them my wife just sent me a photo of a woody in the backyard?" To which I responded, "you notice I stayed away from the word "pecker."

8 Comments:

  • I had a comment in mind till I got to the uh, bird, at the end and then I forgot :)

    I personally would get a nose job, boob job, belly fat removal, leg fat removal, and get rid of the second set of buttcheeks that I own.

    I could workout and do most of that, but the nose and boobs- I'd need intervention for that!

    As for celebs... I'm with you. I DON'T CARE WHAT THOSE HO'S ARE UP TO, KAY?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/27/2006 3:48 PM  

  • I love your thoughts about cat shit. If dogs love it (and dog shit, of course) why doesn't Purina can it and sell it? I would have a gold mine lying in my front yard.

    That reminds me of "Little Murders."

    I'm glad to be able to read your musings again. The pecker/wood story warmed the cockles of my funny bone.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/27/2006 8:01 PM  

  • HEHE. You said "woody" HEHE.

    By Blogger Type (little) a aka Michele, at 9/27/2006 9:06 PM  

  • Yay! You're back (you've been back, I see now... sorry!).

    You're husband's an engineer, right? I'd be surprised if any of his coworker even GOT the joke. They'd probably have a big discussion about the rate at which a woodpecker pecks, and with what force, yadda yadda yadda.

    (Wait - Is it weird that I'm now feeling the need to go seek out my husband??)

    By Blogger Mignon, at 9/27/2006 11:16 PM  

  • That is one good looking pecker :o)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/28/2006 9:37 AM  

  • And just out of curiousity, do all peckers have red heads?

    By Blogger PEACE, at 9/29/2006 12:36 AM  

  • Hahahahaha..you said "pecker"...

    By Blogger teahouse, at 9/30/2006 11:31 PM  

  • When they were little, my kids used to call them "peckerworkers". Of course I'm talking about the bird!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/02/2006 11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home