DebbieDoesLife

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Back to Reality

I kept threatening to never return home. Why leave Paradise??

But, the hubs dragged me home by the hair and here I am thoroughly and pitifully jet-lagged. I could barely stay up until 8:30 last night (my body clock is 7 hours ahead) and then woke up and could not get back to sleep at 2:30 this morning.

Since I am brain dead - I will leave you with some photos.

The hubs in Rome next to the Colliseum.


Walking the wall in Dubrovnik, Croatia. Okay, I guess I am taking a break. There were a lot of stairs and my legs were aching the next day. But, look at the incredible water of the Adriatic!
As soon as I recover, I will tell you the tales of octopus hunting, wearing a paper thong and nude beaches!

7 Comments:

  • Welcome back.
    And thanks for posting photos.
    In that first photo it seems you may have framed it with that fence post in the middle to make a comment about your husband. Is that all you women think about?
    The second photo: gorgeous.
    And the background looks nice too.
    Is that all we men think about?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/19/2007 9:01 AM  

  • Beautiful pictures! And I can't wait to hear those stories. They sure do sound interesting!

    By Blogger Renee, at 7/19/2007 10:03 AM  

  • You had me at paper thong...

    Welcome back!

    By Blogger Tink, at 7/19/2007 1:44 PM  

  • Welcome back! I've heard that that part of Croatia is absolutely, spectacularly gorgeous!!

    So glad you're back. Can't wait to see more photos.

    By Blogger teahouse, at 7/19/2007 5:23 PM  

  • Nude beaches, I remember the guys I wanted to see weren't there, just these old heavy grampa dudes that really should have kept there shorts on

    Paper thong? Can't wait for that story!

    Pictures--how many did you take? I was amazed that I took over 500 when I was in Italy a few years ago. My friend just got back with over 700. Digital sure has changed things. I remember when I thought 3-24 count rolls were lots of pics!
    Everywhere you turn is some tremendous scene, building, fountain,ruin, cute Italian guy, some shot that just needs to be taken.

    By Blogger PEACE, at 7/19/2007 8:22 PM  

  • Paper Thong???????????

    By Blogger Pendullum, at 7/24/2007 8:50 AM  

  • What's this about a paper thong?!?!

    More pictures, please! And welcome home. :)

    By Blogger Jess Riley, at 7/26/2007 8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home