DebbieDoesLife

Friday, February 09, 2007

Happy Friday

Whacky week in the news.

Just when you thought you couldn't listen to another word about crazy astronaut love triangles, Anna-Nicole decides to check out and now she is all I hear about. Bring back the crazy astronauts, please!

What one thing did Anna-Nicole contribute to society? Can she even entertain? (and no, I don't believe lap dancing is an acceptable form of entertainment), does she have a talent (and no, being able to float without wearing a flotation device does not count), can she sing? Is she even a humanitarian and nice to other people? No, no and no. So, why is on my t.v. 24/7?

But let's back up to the Crazy Killer Astronaut Lady . She drove 900 miles with a pellet gun, duct tape and tubing whilst wearing a diaper so as not to have to stop and pee. That sounds pretty stupid but I got stuck on a major interstate the other day and let's just say my back teeth were FLOATING. I was in pain and could not get off the road! They had closed it due to a three car pile up.
I am thinking the whole diaper thing is not a bad idea. I'm wondering what the extra padding would look like under my clothes - maybe a little bulky? Not too sexy? Do you think that the fast food places would mind if I use their bathroom diaper changing stations to "clean up" every now and then? Don't want to encounter diaper rash.
I could change my blog name to DebbieDepends!!
Have a great weekend!

8 Comments:

  • Wow, that picture almost made me throw up a little in my mouth I think. HA!

    I've been stuck in Houston traffic like that too before. Maybe you're on to something!

    By Blogger Crazy MomCat, at 2/09/2007 7:48 PM  

  • I wrote about her the other day. I can't believe it either.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/10/2007 12:02 AM  

  • Attractive... But could you wear them under low rise jeans???

    By Blogger Pendullum, at 2/10/2007 8:01 AM  

  • It wasn't a diaper, it was one of those peepee rags that astronauts wear on the shuttle missions. But I heard one commentator say something I thought of- she wore it so she wouldn't have to stop... but what car get 900 miles to the tank??

    And Anna Nicole? Whatever. She was a dimwit. And well, I wish they would stop chatting about her.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/10/2007 11:47 AM  

  • Hahahaha..Debbie Depends.

    I could be TeaHouse Tinkle. Or Pee House Blossom! Those diapers are sexy!!

    By Blogger teahouse, at 2/10/2007 1:46 PM  

  • I am still stuck on the car thing. Did anyone get the make and model. With gas prices at 2$ I need a vehicle that gets 900 miles to the tank. I have had hangnails that were more exciting to talk about then either of those to circus clowns.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/11/2007 3:44 PM  

  • Great, my midwife just told me that I should try Depends instead of sanitary napkins for the first week or so after I give birth. She said they control leaking better. Now I see why. I was picturing something a little more streamlined. But I guess it doesn't matter since I won't be leaving the house anyway.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/12/2007 7:35 AM  

  • ohgawd crazy astronaut and i were at the same wedding (16 years ago) of course i don't remember her., but she was there, i gotta go thru my friends wedding album to see if she in any pics!!
    **and hey just 'cause she had a sledghammer and some tape and plastic bags doesn't mean anything...RIIIIIIIIIIGHT

    By Blogger acaligurl, at 2/12/2007 10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home