DebbieDoesLife

Friday, February 23, 2007

Friday!

Big News! I had my second Heather Locklear comparison!!! And, this time I didn't even have sunglasses on!

Scenario: In Subway with the youngest grabbing dinner before a track meet. (btw, Heather and I love turkey on wheat - yes, toasted!). The young sandwich artist guy says, "you look just like Heather Locklear!" to which I began laughing, so then he says, "I'll bet you get that all the time!"

Well, actually, you would be #2.

And other news:

Will Anna Nicole ever RIP?
At Starbucks, if you order hot tea (I recommend Wild Sweet Orange - my fav!) a Grande costs the same as a Venti. Why? Because both use two tea bags.
Are you already tired of Presidential Nominee talk? I am, and it has barely begun.

Cats & Dogs:

It cracks me up how different boys and girls are. For example, the other morning, the 14 year old is preparing to exit the car at his school. A boy is walking right by my car and mine says, "he's the coolest 7th grader." Then he gets out, the younger boy turns and sees mine, and mine sees him see him, but they both do not say a word. Don't even acknowledge each other. It just struck me how different two girls would be. They would smile and say hello. I believe the two boys did that, they just speak a totally different language.

Have a great weekend!

10 Comments:

  • Have a great weekend Ms.Locklear!

    By Blogger Pendullum, at 2/23/2007 10:30 AM  

  • I can totally see the Locklear resemblance. Witt woo!!

    By Blogger mamatulip, at 2/23/2007 11:14 AM  

  • Heather Locklear is a big compliment!! I mean I remember her from MELROSE PLACE eons ago!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/23/2007 4:25 PM  

  • Yeah, boys are strange. It's like they speak a different language than girls!

    And that's awesome that you got another Locklear compliment!! Pretty soon your son's friends will be walking by YOUR car and saying, "His mom is such a MILF!" Hahahhaa. Just you wait.

    By Blogger teahouse, at 2/24/2007 8:35 AM  

  • I would REVEL in that Locklear comment. Wow! Me, I just get embarassing and sad comparisons--the blonde Spice Girl (Baby Spice), Lee Ann Rimes (before she lost the baby weight), and the loud-mouthed Dixie Chick. I'd kill for a Locklear, I tell you!

    I keep trying to email you but it keeps boucing back. Maybe your email changed? The magazine was Cy-Fair magazine--a free publication in this area. I can't remember what part of the 'burbs you live in, but maybe you can find it. Mine is the article on Dental Health month--woo, woo! You can see my kids pictures if you find it. HA!

    By Blogger Crazy MomCat, at 2/25/2007 5:30 PM  

  • Ha! It's so funny because I was just thinking of you last night when I saw Heathre Locklear on a Loreal commercial. I'm not kidding. Every time I see her now, it reminds me of you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/26/2007 10:03 AM  

  • Not so much tired of Presidential talk as I am anxious and torn between candidates in my party.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/26/2007 10:05 AM  

  • way to go heather!!! she is so damned cute and sassy!!!
    ***
    i want anna nicole to rip. what a mess.....
    ***
    hmm *bucks tall non fat latte
    ****
    i think boys are 2 kewl for words. sometimes they do the "nod" thing.

    By Blogger acaligurl, at 2/26/2007 10:02 PM  

  • Anna Nicole never had a moment's peace when she was alive, her karma's not gonna change.

    And you get ANOTHER Heather Locklear comparison, Wordgirl gets CARDED, and me, I just get bigger pants. Crap.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/28/2007 6:49 AM  

  • Anna Nicole never had a moment's peace when she was alive, her karma's not gonna change.

    And you get ANOTHER Heather Locklear comparison, Wordgirl gets CARDED, and me, I just get bigger pants. Crap.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/28/2007 6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home