DebbieDoesLife

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Buddy Finds His Home

Read previous post to fully understand what is going on here but....

I got a call from a lady (obviously Asian) about the dog I found. She was able to identify that he was a male, and wearing a thin black collar.

She and her son came to my house to pick him up. She looked familiar and she smiles and says, "I work at nail salon." I swear I thought her next words would be "So, you no work today?"

Instead I found out that Buddy is one of three named..."Foo-Foo", "Boo-Boo" and last but not least, "Lu-Lu."

Is it any wonder the dog ran away from home?

She and her son were very sweet and thankful. I gave them the "talk" about getting him neutered or he was going to just run away again. I wish Buddy, er, I mean Foo-Foo well.

7 Comments:

  • Please God don't let him be dinner... I'm KIDDING!

    "So, you no work today?" Holy crap. Do we go to the same place?!

    I'm sorry "Buddy 2" wasn't meant to be. I really feel you'll find your next furry family member when the time is right. It just isn't right, right now.

    By Blogger Tink, at 2/13/2007 10:57 AM  

  • How did Foo-foo's nails look?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/13/2007 3:24 PM  

  • Lu-Lu, Boo-Boo, and Foo-Foo all sound alot alike; I wonder if the dogs get confused.

    By Blogger Jess Riley, at 2/13/2007 5:32 PM  

  • Happy Endings are always nice, even if the poor dog is named Foo Foo.

    By Blogger thethinker, at 2/13/2007 9:54 PM  

  • Well, at least Foo Foo has a home with owners who were concerned enough about his welfare to track him down.

    You are such a sweetheart to rescue him in the first place.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/14/2007 10:54 AM  

  • Foo-Hung-Well would certainly be better than Foo Foo...

    By Blogger Pendullum, at 2/14/2007 12:18 PM  

  • A Foo-Foo by any other name would still sound incredibly foolish. Or...make that "foo-ish".

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/14/2007 9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home