DebbieDoesLife

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I'm It!

I've been tagged.

Five Weird Things About Me: (must I limit it to only 5? There are a plethora of weirdnesses about me.)

1. I like to make chocolate milk and then put powdered coffee creamer in it. It doesn't really mix in, more like clumps but I like the flavor of it.

2. I like old time country music (Johnny Cash, Merle Haggard), alternative stuff (Enya, the Proclaimers, Crash Test Dummies) and rock'n'roll. I like All American Rejects and Linkin Park.

3. I do not fart in front of other people. For the longest time I had my middle son convinced that girls DON'T fart at all. He came home from school one day amazed cuz a girl in his 2nd grade class farted out loud. Thanks little 2nd grade girl - you blew my freakin' cover.

4. I put my make-up on my left eye with my left hand and my right eye with my right hand.

5. According to my husband, my mutant super power is my sense of smell. I can detect bad breath or farts from incredible distances.

There you go. Weird but not dangerous, that's how I would describe myself.

If you read this post than consider yourself tagged!

7 Comments:

  • Oh my god! LOL You don't even fart in front of your husband? Don't you get a stomach ache? Does he do it in front of you? That IS weird!

    I have mutant smell capabilities too. J thinks I just make up scents all the time.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/03/2006 11:44 AM  

  • I'm impressed with the whole eye make-up bit. I've come to the conclusion that my left hand is stupid. It can't do anything. It just flops around like an uncoordinated fish. If I tried to use it for make-up I'd end up with make-up on my ear or something.

    By Blogger Tink, at 1/03/2006 11:53 AM  

  • I'm thinking the farting thing is related to the sense of smell thing. Makes sense to me anyway!

    By Blogger Brooke, at 1/03/2006 3:53 PM  

  • I, too, do not fart in front of people. Sometimes I have to fart in the middle of the night, and it will literally wake me up because there is no way it's getting out. It can keep me up all night, but I will NOT fart in bed.

    And hey, the make-up thing? That's kinda freaky.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/03/2006 4:10 PM  

  • OH-MA-GOSH!!! My hubs has that same super human smell thang going on. I have always just chalked it up to his big ass Greek shnauz......guess you and your tiny little nose kill that theory! I swear to God he gives my kids and I a complex with the whole "OK....who did that?.... snif, snif, snif.....who tooted? (we don't use the word fart in our house) Carol, was that you? Jimmy? Michael? Lia? Come on....someone did it" Seriously, the man can not let it go! Is it really THAT important that someone lay claim to these stank smells? For cryin' in the mud peolple!!! We live in Wisconsin where it ALWAYS smells like cow shit anyways! Just let the damn cows take the blame.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/03/2006 5:48 PM  

  • I say things like "ripped one", "blew out my shorts", "squeezed a stink ship past the cheek reef", "stink bomb" and of course 'farted'. I can do it in public nice and quiet but when no one is looking HAHAHA I will see how gross and loud I can make it. Cracks my boys up.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/03/2006 8:01 PM  

  • I can't put eye make-up on with either hand. But I can fart like an explosion. Or a whisper. Depends on my mood.

    By Blogger Mignon, at 1/03/2006 10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home