DebbieDoesLife

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

To the Man I Married...

Why do I love this man I married? I refuse to go down the road of how he is hung like a horse and amazing in bed. Nope. Not me. Won't go there--but I will let on about a few other things.

* he hates tuna casserole as much as I do.
* he hated the real Christmas tree just like me! It shat needles all over last night as it white knuckled its way out of the living room and to the trash heap.
* he thinks I'm beautiful. Even when I first get up in the morning.
* he's sensitive and likes chick flick movies and there isn't a gay bone in his bod.
*he's one of the few people in this whole world who doesn't get on my nerves.
*he makes me laugh.

and what else....drumroll please!

*he gave me a trip to San Francisco and the Napa Valley for Christmas!

No, its not in our budget but we will do it anyway cuz he knows how much I love to travel. Is he awesome or what?

7 Comments:

  • Awwwwww...how sweet! Enjoy your vacation and post some pics! :)

    By Blogger Arabella, at 12/28/2005 8:08 AM  

  • What a wonderful present and a wonderful husband.
    I am deadly jealous of that trip. In fact I was JUST thinking last night that I need to get to Napa. Please take lots of pictures and share with us!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/28/2005 9:01 AM  

  • Your hubby needs to give seminars to other guys. You two are going to have a blast! I'm jumping on the bandwagon and reiterating that you need to take lots of pictures to post for us.

    By Blogger Tink, at 12/28/2005 9:29 AM  

  • What an awesome, thoughtful gift! I know you will have a great time enjoying some well deserved 'alone time'........especially considering the fact that he is hung like a horse!!! YOU GO GIRL!!! ;-)

    Good lord.....can you beleive I turn freakin' 41 tomorrow?? Hows come I still feel like I am 23??? I choose to go with the 23.....well my 41 year old self only in my 23 year old bod! Can I do that?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/28/2005 11:00 AM  

  • I think my husband may have competition for Husband of the Year! Sounds fantastic and I hope you enjoy it immensely!

    By Blogger Brooke, at 12/28/2005 5:04 PM  

  • *sigh* I am happy for you, really, I am.

    Oh, and you forgot to mention that you're a damn cute couple together. That doesn't hurt either.

    Have fun in Napa and ditto with the pics - after you get a memory stick!

    By Blogger Ditsy Chick, at 12/28/2005 11:55 PM  

  • On the plane back from Texas I was sitting between two older couples who were engrossed in wine books. "going to wind country", I asked. "yup - sonoma". "Oh well I've stayed at Silverado before" "Oh that's where we're staying - is it any good?"

    Is it any good - only one of the best places. But now its so rainy up there I'm not sure how much fun they will be having - might as well stay at the first winery you see.

    If you are able to go to the Clos Pegase winery - some fo the best stuff and a Merlot tht will knock you on your ass.

    By Blogger Rock, at 12/29/2005 1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home