DebbieDoesLife

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Something to put you in the Spirit!

I wish I'd had my camera but driving down a main road yesterday there was a sign that said:

Coming Soon
Drive Thru Abortions!

WTF???? It was homemade but someone spent some time on it. It was a white board with glow in the dark, mailbox type letters, mounted on a plastic milk crate.

I don't want to get into the whole abortion issue but who thinks that sign like that is going to change anyone's mind about this?

Of course, my sick mind went "A drive thru... how convenient!", and "Will there be coupons?"

5 Comments:

  • I'm almost speechless...not quite, but almost. You're right, that's not helping anything. Now a drive-through manicurist would be something to write home about!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12/17/2005 7:37 PM  

  • I don't know about the coupons. But maybe they'll let you pick the color of coathanger you want. Ok ok, NOT funny I know. ;)

    By Blogger Tink, at 12/17/2005 8:29 PM  

  • Okay, Tink I laughed out loud on the hangar comment. Very inappropriate laughter I know but....

    By Blogger DebbieDoesLife, at 12/17/2005 11:41 PM  

  • The person who made that sign is probably in the same club that the guy who blew up abortion clinics to save lives, is in.
    It's a sticky topic...wish I had something witty to say.

    By Blogger jane, at 12/19/2005 12:55 AM  

  • lmao, off coupons...I can think of things to say, but I will won't elaborate.

    Why, yes, it changed my mind! Sheesh, people.

    Perhaps they can combine it with a pedicure and manicure.

    By Blogger Ditsy Chick, at 12/19/2005 3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home