DebbieDoesLife

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Another Freaky Night...

With the High On Incense Scout troop. Yes, the ever present (and mighty decorative) soda can with about 6 sticks of incense was burning mightily.

This was another night where I asked myself (silently) did I enter the Twilight Zone??? First of all, this is one freaky group of people and they live in my neighborhood (trust me, the majority of the neighborhood is SUV driving, surgically enhanced Yuppie folks). Tonight as I looked around I felt like I had just stepped into a reality t.v. makeover show, prior to the visit of Trading Spaces, Clean Sweep and While You Were Out. And, believe me it would take all three and the energy of Ty squared to take on this place.

Tonight I studied the bar area. There are over 25 bottles of liquor sitting on the shelves. Amongst, Halloween decorations, assorted Wal-Mart bags with stuff in them, and just crap, crap and more crap. The whole house is full of crap (and cat piss - don't go near the stairs. Its really bad over there) I know, I know, you are all saying, "No shit Sherlock! These people are smoking pot AND drinking themselves silly - the incense! Remember??" What can I say, other than, I am a little slow and just don't believe those kinds of things about people right away.

Do grown ups with kids do that kind of stuff? Am I really showing my naivete here? These are the boy scout leaders?? Maybe for a craft we will make a decorative roach clip one of these nights. Or a cool bong. You know something useful.

1 Comments:

  • Well, if you end up making a cool bong, could you send me the directions? All in the name of research, of course.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/02/2005 1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home