DebbieDoesLife

Monday, December 12, 2005

Damn dogs!!

Got home last night to discover that He Who Shall Not Be Named left the door open and the pooches had full run of the house from 9:30am until 6:00pm. Does the term "run amok" mean anything to you???

They ate 6 full size Hershey's bars. Worse, they didn't even throw away the wrappers, just left them strewn about the floor. The kids were all worried, cuz chocolate is toxic to dogs. At the time, I was thinking that "No, right now, I am very toxic to these ungrateful mutts!"

I looked up on the Internet about it and discovered that they were lucky it was milk chocolate. Less of the offensive toxin in it. But, they could throw up and suffer from diarrhea 12 - 24 hours later. Well, that meant it was going to hit right around midnight to 2 am probably.

We got off lucky. No poopage when we woke this am. When I took the big one running with me we made one pit stop and he shat on a piece of wood right by the golf course... nice. Picture me looking around hoping no one was driving by or looking. It was a bit loose looking and yucky looking but I have never seen dog shit that looks really good. Obviously, it will take a silver bullet or a stake through the heart to kill this motley crew of mine.

2 Comments:

  • I've got one that's worse. Try waking up at 4am to find a multicolored slimy blob in your bed. Upon further inspection you realize it's puked up underwear. Bleh.

    Lesson 1: Never think you can tame hunting dogs.
    Lesson 2: Never leave the laundry basket exposed to four legged underwear thieves.

    I feel your pain girl.

    By Blogger Tink, at 12/12/2005 2:24 PM  

  • LMFAO...

    By Blogger CT, at 12/13/2005 3:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home