DebbieDoesLife

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Pet Peeves #333-337

Obviously, I have a lot of pet peeves. Things that bug me. My husband would back me up on this and totally agree that yes, things can irritate the hell out of me. Here are just a few.

#333: Bad breath - Brushing isn't enough. MINTS or GUM is required if you need to lean in and talk!

#334: Bad drivers. Does anyone ever describe themselves as a bad driver though? Don't we all think we are good drivers? So who are these whackos who pull out right in front of you or don't speed up to enter the interstate?

#335: People who don't call when they say they will. Frustrating.

#336: When someone says they are too busy to do something but then they expect you to volunteer for it. Don't go there with me. I won't get into a "busy" contest, cuz I would win. But, people make time for what they want to make time for and thats all I have to say about that.

#337: "For A Limited Time Only" Deals. Fast food places are famous for this. What if I fall in love with this new menu item? Are you taunting me? Taco Bell took away Cheesaritos and I have never forgiven them. I still eat there all the time - I just haven't forgiven them.

2 Comments:

  • Have you ever realized that people who are afflicted with #333 are the close talkers of the world. The ones who totally violate your personal space(pet peeve #723 on my list) and creep you out?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/11/2005 6:24 PM  

  • Violating Personal Space is wayyyyy higher on my list. It is in the top 20!

    By Blogger DebbieDoesLife, at 10/11/2005 7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home