DebbieDoesLife

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Hello?? Anyone home??

After much begging and pleading (okay, I might be exaggerating just a tad) I have decided to come out of retirement. I am holding a contest but read on for more on that...

I know I talked about starting a new blog and maybe I did for all you know. Yeah, that's right, that's what I did and it's where I talk about crazy, monkey sex, wild drinking binges and nights filled with Ecstasy, more orgies....okay, well, you get the idea.
I have been busy working and trying to maintain my "Heatherishness" which isn't easy you know. In between the hard work of making phone calls and taking people to lunch, there are the mandatory pedicures, manicures, and shopping for clothes. There is also the tough job of updating my witty conversation in which to stun the customers which entails keeping up with all things topical like, American Idol, Lost, what country Brangelina and Madonna have adopted a child from today and what kind of sweet treat is Katie Holmes Cruise buying the set crew on her new movie. (note to anyone from the set crew reading this: check the candy for notes. I think this is how she is trying to secretly send messages to rescue her from "His Craziness" Tom).
Okay, here's the contest. The first three people to comment will win a mix CD of my favorite songs from my MP3 player. Please send me your email address so I can contact you and mail your CD - if you are the lucky winner!


12 Comments:

  • I would have commented anyway, because I missed you! :-)

    Glad to hear from you!

    By Blogger Type (little) a aka Michele, at 5/17/2007 7:15 PM  

  • You're back! Bout damn time.

    By Blogger Tink, at 5/18/2007 10:07 AM  

  • I don't want a CD. I want to see your off-the-menu blog.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/18/2007 12:08 PM  

  • I want a CD!!!
    Oh, and yes, yes, yes, I've missed you, of course.

    By Blogger Renee, at 5/18/2007 1:38 PM  

  • Well,,,,,,,

    shit. Always a day late and a dollar short. Hello anyway!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/18/2007 3:17 PM  

  • Yippy! Yippy! You're back! I've missed you!

    By Blogger Brenda, at 5/18/2007 8:22 PM  

  • nice! very clever and damn i'm to late for a cd. but glad you are back.
    ck out my wed april 17 blog.
    yes my disappointment that you had gone!!!

    By Blogger acaligurl, at 5/18/2007 10:11 PM  

  • Woo-hoo!! I get the CD?! Okay, that makes my whole week better. I love free things, especially good music! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

    By Blogger Renee, at 5/19/2007 5:53 PM  

  • I totally screwed this one. I had no idea you'd really come back. I'll have to put you back on my blogroll.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/20/2007 3:04 PM  

  • Hey...welcome back, Hottt Heather!

    By Blogger teahouse, at 5/21/2007 10:20 PM  

  • Dang...and I love mix CDs! Wouldn't you know when I fall behind on my reading, you decide to come back. Rock on, Locklearian! We're glad you are back!

    By Blogger Crazy MomCat, at 5/26/2007 10:25 PM  

  • Debbie! I didn't know you were back online. I've got to add you back to my blogroll so I can check in on you.
    Glad you're back and sorry I didn't stop in sooner!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/25/2007 2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home