DebbieDoesLife

Monday, April 17, 2006

Maybe 150 isn't My Lucky Number

This is my 150th blog post. I don't really pay attention to that but when I got up this morning saw that Wordgirl was having trouble with her blog, I went to mine and low and behold! My blog was gone too.

Luckily, Chris over at www.RudeCactus.com told me what to do to fix it so I am back. Looking a little different and minus all my links. I did copy my template though so will go back in today and fix them. Plus, I need to add a bunch anyway. My blog reading has expanded in the last couple months and I just don't get around to adding them. Maybe that's what this all was. Me getting spanked by Blogger.

7 Comments:

  • So glad you guys didn't lose everything. It's my worst nightmare!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/17/2006 8:55 AM  

  • Uh-oh. Is this a Blogger issue? Now I'm afraid to look at my blog. I might be asking you for advice...

    By Blogger B.E.C.K., at 4/17/2006 10:30 AM  

  • what happened??

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/17/2006 10:40 AM  

  • SJ - I don't know. I was able to read other blogger's sites on Blogger with no problem. My own was just a blank sheet of green. Oh well, I didn't lose anything but my links and I copied those so I will repost soon.

    By Blogger DebbieDoesLife, at 4/17/2006 10:42 AM  

  • Oh, that stinks! Hope all is back to normal soon.

    By Blogger Jess Riley, at 4/17/2006 10:04 PM  

  • Hmm maybe I should back things up in case I get hit by the same blogger bug tomorrow.

    By Blogger Heather, at 4/17/2006 10:34 PM  

  • Phew. Glad the damage is minimal. I'm with Teebs. That's one of my worst fears about blogging... To lose everything you've ever written would be heartbreaking.

    By Blogger Tink, at 4/18/2006 10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home