DebbieDoesLife

Thursday, April 13, 2006

I Hate Meme's

Normally I don't like these things. Why? I don't really know they just get on my nerves. Butt, and that is a but with two t's, I have been tagged by Y over at Joy Unexpected so what's a girl to do???

6 weird/facts/habits about me:

1. Upon leaving a party or social event I will besiege my husband with the repeated questions, "Did I talk/laugh/drink too much?"and "Was I obnoxious?" I don't know why I am so ridiculously insecure. And, I don't know why I ask him. He isn't going to tell me the truth anyway. Plus, he really does think I am hilarious especially if I've been drinking.

2. I despise with my entire being the stinky substance called Goat Cheese. It tastes and smells just like a hairy old goat to me. One time when the hubs and I were at a very special work dinner our first course was proudly presented....a huge mound of goat cheese! We looked at each other and started cracking up.

3. When something scares me I react with anger. I have had to explain to my children that when they have done something dumb (like run away from me and into the path of a moving vehicle) that mommy isn't mad, she may haved yelled "What the hell do you think you are doing?" but she was just scared. It sure sounds like mad though.

4. Since having children I have had little panic attacks. I mean like quarter of a second ones. No! I am not on medication or need to be. With child #2 I used to drive off from the grocery store or wherever and then I would feel my heart constrict and panic grip me for just a millisecond as the thought "Did I get him out of the shopping cart?" would run through my head. With the third I would be walking out to get the newspaper or the to the mailbox and it would flash through my head, "Do I have pants on?" Didn't matter what time of day. Lately, I have a flash that I am going to be in a car accident. Think that's weird? Well, you should see it from where I'm sitting.

5. When I take Sudafed I break out in a rash. It took me the longest time to figure out what was causing it. Its not a typical rash. It's on my right elbow and then my ahem, privates. You know, DOWN THERE. Not down there, down there, just in the underwear area. Its like having the worst sunburn and then peeling afterwards. Weird, huh? I have never met anyone else who does this and neither has any pharmacist that I have discussed my privates with either. Don't you all discuss your 'gina's with the guy at the drug store?? Yeah, he asked to see it but what? You think I'm stupid?

6. Okay, I don't think this makes me weird. I mean its not like I am the ONLY one out there who thinks this but....I think Tommy Lee of Motley Crue (Look how cute he is. You know you want him too) is hot, sexy and delicious looking. Yes, I know he's skinny and has lots of tattoos but that just adds to the fun! Why are you looking at me like that? Wait! Come back!!! I'm not that weird!!

10 Comments:

  • LOL -- I always wonder if I've been too obnoxious when I've been out in social situations.

    And yeah, Tommy Lee is good lookin'. I wouldn't kick him out of bed.

    By Blogger mamatulip, at 4/14/2006 9:34 AM  

  • "Do I have pants on?" LMAO! Girl, you crack me up.

    Great work on the dreaded Meme. I think that makes you exempt from doing another one for at least a month. :)

    Have a great weekend!

    By Blogger Tink, at 4/14/2006 10:11 AM  

  • God, you are FUNNY! And isn't weird that Tommy Lee is a lot hotter now then he was in the Motley Crue days? He's definitely gotten better with age.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/14/2006 10:17 AM  

  • Oh Debbie.....Tommy Lee??? He looks like he would stink......maybe like goat cheese!! I don't begrudge you your fantasy man but come on.........your husband is way better lookin' the Mr. Stinky!! Now if we were talkin' Sting???? Well, I'de be all over his tantric sex preforming ass!! To each his own I guess.

    I, too, leave social situations repalying conversations in my head just to be sure I didn't say anything TOO stupid because I live in fear of unwittingly offending someone. Fact is, I am damn funny and some people don't get me and my sarcasm.....in truth, they should be writing the shit down to use themselves later!! :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/14/2006 11:01 AM  

  • Carol - Shut your piehole girl about my Tommy!! Although my husband thanks you over and over again for the compliment. I won't tell him that you said it though cuz he thinks your hot too.

    Hey, I WAS writing that stuff down. Where do you think I get it now??

    By Blogger DebbieDoesLife, at 4/14/2006 11:06 AM  

  • ..........OK, a break for your precious Tommy. I have heard a rumor that he is hung like a horse. That has got to count for something!! I suppose I could stand the smell long enough to ride him once or twice!! Tee-Hee!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/14/2006 1:51 PM  

  • I remember watching him on Cribs or something and I thought it would be scary and potentially scarring if he were to, you know, perform a special service during sex with all that pokey hair and pokey jewelry. Ouch!

    And no, I don't think you're that weird, because during American Idol last week I remembered that I have a little disgusting crush on Freddy Mercury. Teeth and all. Then again, they could be pokey too. Not that I'm thinking about that particular special service all the time or anything... OH NEVER MIND!!

    By Blogger Mignon, at 4/14/2006 5:55 PM  

  • I hear he'll give you rashes down there worse than sudafed.

    By Blogger Heather, at 4/16/2006 9:19 PM  

  • Admit it, you like tommy for the weiner. I know you've seen the video.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/17/2006 10:42 AM  

  • I never understood the Tommy Lee thing. About three or four years ago, I saw him make a certain face, and I thought to myself, "You know, underneath all the accessories, he's really not bad-looking at all," but that was as far as I ever got. I'm much more into quiet, bookish types.

    By Blogger Arabella, at 4/18/2006 1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home