DebbieDoesLife

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Prima Donnas

There are a lot of problems in this world. The Iraqi War. The whole democrat and republican thing. Dick Cheney ever hiring someone named Scooter...Well, I have a beef and a problem with Prima Donnas. What is this? Oh, you know one, probably several. You may even be one. They are those people who act like all the rules in the world are out there for everyone else to follow. Not them, though, they can do whatever they want cuz they are Prima Donnas who are better than everyone.

Oprah has become a Prima Donna and she is starting to get on my very last nerve. The other day she took us on a tour of her new mansion in Santa Barbara. We got to see Oprah's bathroom. I even got to see the toilet that she sets her naked butt down on to pee. She has a chaise lounge in her bathroom. Then she dramatically has to go on and on with her designers about how lovely it is to rest and relax on her "shaze". Then Oprah also had her own personal make-up artiste (who happened to be flamingly gay) on there and told us all that we had probably not had make-up on since last Christmas. Oprah thinks that she is the only one smart enough to wear make-up AND wear it correctly. I personally did not think the man who does her make-up does his own very well. He had way too much blush on.

Here is my real beef: the Prima Donna's who get in the drop off line at school. Its a drop off line, not a "Wait, while I get Precious out and walk her up to the door" line. Do you know how close you are to having my SUV rammed right into your Lexus/Hummer/Volvo?? AND, don't give me that shrug and look like, "I'm the Grandma and I don't know how this is done but I have to walk little Timmy all the way up to the door!" That shit don't cut it with me, Grandma. Park your stupid car in a parking space and then walk as slow as you want but don't go through the drive - thru drop off lane!!!!

I guess Oprah wouldn't do a show on it but her butt kisser, I mean, friend Dr. Phil could.

1 Comments:

  • I know what you mean about Oprah. But I'd still give a lot to be in one of her audiences - especially on one of her Favorite Things shows!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/07/2005 5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home