DebbieDoesLife

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Celebrity Sightings!



I got to meet a celebrity yesterday! And, I have the photos to prove it.

Really! I got to meet the www.shenuts.com - better known as the Sarcastic Journalist. As you can see from the pics, she and Ellie are wayyyy cuter than me. We met for coffee with children in tow.

Scintillating conversation followed, methods for solving world hunger AND then fully loaded with caffeine we solved the issue of World Peace. Who knew McDonald's was such a thinktank? All of this was in between interruptions by David as to what items he wanted from a toy catalog, and what else could he eat, while Ellie tested Newton's law of gravity from her high chair.

Yes, I think we will do it again. What could be left? Curing diseases? How to make Manolo Blahnik's more affordable for the masses? There is nothing we can't handle.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home