DebbieDoesLife

Friday, November 04, 2005

High on Incense

We are new to boy scouts this year. (we meaning David - already been through b.s. with the other two) He had a meeting last night at the leaders house. I walked in and thought I had gone through Dr. Evil's time machine. I did that little leap he does too and my mini-me was David.

Seriously, this lady had shit hanging down from the ceiling like macrame and shells. But the biggest things was the incense. It was like a dense fog in there. I sounded my foghorn to safely make it into the living room. I couldn't hardly breathe! Do people really like the smell of sandalwood? What the hell is sandalwood anyway?? It does kind of smell of stinky old shoes burning.

The cute little scouts in their uniforms were all sitting around this coffee table and all that I could think was "When do they start passing around a big fat reefer?"

No wonder I never made it passed being a Brownie. Totally shagadellic.

4 Comments:

  • I have a friend who is into the incense big, we always carry that odor around for days on our jackets and in the boys hair after spending time at her house. I wonder what her lungs look like, it is after all just smoke. Eeeewww....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/04/2005 6:53 AM  

  • Maybe if your scout leader had made hash brownies, you'd have made it through Girl Scouts.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/04/2005 10:28 AM  

  • Yes, Candy. I think your right. Or, if we had learned to build our own bongs.

    By Blogger DebbieDoesLife, at 11/04/2005 11:16 AM  

  • Now there's a useful Girl Scout badge. Bong-building.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/04/2005 11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home