DebbieDoesLife

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

When Your Life is On Oprah

I want to be on Oprah someday...but for the right reasons. I want to be on there touting my fabulous new book. Hopefully it will be the same day as Jude Law or Tommy Lee.

Otherwise, no thanks. I don't want to go one there to tell the world that I am deeply in debt, a pathological liar or some other horrible thing. Like a friend of mine. I just found out the other day that a friend of mine found out her husband is gay. After church one day he just couldn't keep his secret any longer so told her and moved out. They have two kids. I know she has to be feeling like her life is a nightmare and hopefully she is going to wake up soon. Its humiliating enough to go through a divorce and have to admit to the world that a mistake was made but this is too much for anyone, especially a kid to go through.

I hope she can reach the point someday where she realizes that she is better off and her life is way better now. I hope her kids can do the same.

My brother's motto: What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home