DebbieDoesLife

Monday, September 12, 2005

Video Games are Bad


My son wants to be in the military. Where does this desire come from? I have no idea but I think maybe it has to do with all the video games. He spent a good deal of his life shooting things in video games. Now he wants to do it for real. This is not a career choice I would have made for him. Not that I don't think a career in the military is good. I love our soldiers and love knowing they are protecting us but like any mother, I don't want my son in the line of fire.

He does look pretty cute in his ROTC outfit.

2 Comments:

  • Maybe your son isn't doing this for the video games and instead is doing what he feels he is being called to do. We all have things that we are pulled towards, whether it be a higher power or maybe human intuition, or maybe its something as useless as coincidence. Regardless, if one didn't follow these feelings then they would regret it, asking "what if" their entire life.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/13/2005 3:39 PM  

  • I was joking about the video games. I believe he is being called to do this and I am happy that he is happy. I still would never choose it for my child.

    By Blogger DebbieDoesLife, at 9/13/2005 3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home