DebbieDoesLife

Thursday, August 25, 2005

This is Reality?

I have been reading posts on other blogs lately about reality t.v. shows. A subject near and dear to my heart! Okay, I love them. All of the Animal Planet shows are reality t.v. even the totally stupid "Funniest Animals on the Planet!"

I love the OTHER reality t.v. shows.....Extreme Makeover (planning my own surgeries everytime I watch), Tommy Lee Goes to College (Tommy was wearing a SPEEDO the other night - yes, I was looking to see if "the bulge" was as big as I have heard!), The Bachelor (nothing real on the show, but), The Girls Next Door (Playboy Hefner and his harem of girlfriends - NOTHING real here either) and thats just to name a few.

How can Tommy Lee Goes to College even bill itself as a reality show? He doesn't even get a grade - he is only auditing the classes. Plus the entire Nebraska campus kisses his ass. Although there is something about Tommy that grows on you after a while. He is a fine looking man - kinda skinny but cute. I am just so glad he made the drumline for the big game....I was biting my nails over that controversy.

And Hefner and his posse? Those girls better be kissing his ass and everything else! They have an amazing life! Days at the salon, nights out on the town, a butler to fulfill their every whim and they get to keep every stray dog they have ever happened upon. Each girl owns like 20 chihuahuas! They all claim to love Hef more than life itself!! Yeah, right - I loved my grandpa too.

1 Comments:

  • I feel bad for the "day laborers" also. Good thing you have some latino in you too. :) V

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/25/2005 4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home