DebbieDoesLife

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Swore I'd Never

I'm a little late to blogging. And, I swore I'd never do it. Geez, its not like I am not busy enough BUT I will do just about anything to get out of doing laundry, dishes and all the other crap that seems to define my life these days.

There are a lot of things I swore I would never do and have gone ahead....let's see, have children. There's a big one! I didn't even like kids when I was growing up. Worked at a vet, cleaning up dog shit, rather than baby-sit to make a little spending money. I didn't just have one either - no, no. I had 3. Three BOYS! Which is why I am now crazy. Really.

Of course, I love my children! And, of course, I am soooo glad that I did have them (obviously today was a good day) but really, this is not the life I thought I would have when I "grew up." I was going to be in the publishing world, living in New York City, famous for something and definately childless. The answers to life can all be found in a country song and this one would be, the world according to Garth, "Thank God for Unanswered Prayers."

3 Comments:

  • OK Debbie, you've really amazed me now. Better than my home page, but you won't catch me blogging. Have fun with it. V

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/24/2005 8:42 AM  

  • Fun!! Now you have a place to try out all your ideas in print. Swore I'd Never is the best.

    V - what is your home page? I'd love to see it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/24/2005 8:52 AM  

  • TLC

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/24/2005 8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home