DebbieDoesLife

Monday, August 04, 2008

Another Hot & Sweaty Concert



John Mayer Concert - 2008

How much did I the Mayer when I arrived (1 - 10) - 3.5
Number of beers drank - 5
Buckets of sweat issued by me: 4
Buckets of sweat issued by the Mayer - 54
Sleeve tattooes worn by the Mayer - 1
Shirts worn by the Mayer - 0
Underwear worn by the Mayer - 0
Hotness level of the Mayer (1-10) - 12
Number of times he made a really ugly face while singing - 20
Jennifer Aniston sightings - 0
How much do I like the Mayer now? - 9!

bonus trivia: my new ringtone is "Say (What You Need to Say)"

8 Comments:

  • How did you like the heat? Satan's armpit is cooler!

    Knot

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/04/2008 8:31 AM  

  • Have never seen JM in concert...on tv or on stage...and probably never will. What on earth is Jennifer Aniston thinking?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/04/2008 9:37 AM  

  • I love him too! I'm jealous.

    By Blogger Renee, at 8/05/2008 9:11 AM  

  • But that song is sooo annoying! I can never get it out of my head when I hear it.

    I don't get the whole John Mayer thing. He looks doughey, pale and totally unattractive to me. But maybe if I let myself go to a concert I'd change my mind...

    By Blogger teahouse, at 8/05/2008 7:47 PM  

  • Assuming this was the Dallas show (as he was shirtless), how did you like the beat-down of no power for 90 minutes?

    By Blogger Spamboy, at 8/11/2008 8:45 PM  

  • That's awesome! Well, except for the ugly singing face. Makes you wonder what he looks like when he's---. ;)

    By Blogger Tink, at 8/18/2008 8:03 AM  

  • Love the Mayer's music, think he is funny as hell and a great writer and guitarist. His taste in women? A sure sign of his immaturity.

    I admit, if I could have some young man candy, I'd go for some Justin. He's a charmer.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/27/2008 5:33 PM  

  • FUN!!!! And jealous.

    The "ugly really ugly face..." snort. ;)

    By Blogger BlondeMomBlog (Jamie), at 10/07/2008 6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home