DebbieDoesLife

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Things About Me that You Could Care Less About

Mignon over at Thought Concoction is obviously obsessed with me so pegged me to do another MeMe. We all know how I feel about these, right?? Hate the Stinkin' MeMe!! But since I didn't have anything else for you today I will do the first half.

1. First name? Debra Jean. Doesn't get more Beverly Hill Billy than that.
2. Were you named after anyone? Debbie Reynolds. My dad chose it and to this day usually spells my name wrong. One b instead of two.
3. Do you wish on stars? Yes.
4. When did you last cry? Sunday night when I wished my 8 year old Happy Birthday Eve and realized it was the last night EVER for me to know him as 8 years old. My husband thinks I'm morbid because I get like this on the eve of the kid's birthdays.
5. Do you like your handwriting? Why? Who cares? This is a dumb question. Let's just say I don't dislike my handwriting.
6. What is your favorite lunch meat? Subway Turkey Deluxe. The deluxe means bacon. Really, there isn't anything you can't add bacon too and not make it better.
7. When is your birthday? The same day as Walt Disney's and Frank Sinatra's. Dec. 5th.
8. What is your most embarrassing CD? Milli Vanilli and Janet Jackson's Rhythm Nation.
9. If you were another person would you be friends with you? That's a toughie. I think I can be hard to get to know and I come across as very confident which can intimidate other people. Otherwise, I am terribly fun and funny!!!
10. Do you have a journal? You are reading it. Don't divulge all of my deep dark secrets, please.
12. Would you bungee jump? Petrified of heights. So, no never. What happened to #11??
13. What is your favorite cereal? Peanut Butter Crunch - absolutely!! Oh, I needs me a little Captain right now!
14. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Of course!
15. Do you think that you are strong? Yes. Except when it comes to seeing my own children's blood. Then I am a big, freaking puddle on the floor.
16. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Baskin Robbins World's Finest Chocolate
17. Shoe Size? 7
18. Red or pink? Depends on my mood. My husband would answer red, but sometimes I am a pink girl.
19. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? Over analyzing things. Sometimes I wish my brain would just shut the hell up.
20. Who do you miss the most? My family. We used to live so close by and my kids got to see them all the time. Now its two or three times a year. I also miss my mother-in-law. She died 6 years ago. She was a hoot.

9 Comments:

  • Bacon is GOOOOOOD.

    By Blogger Arabella, at 5/17/2006 8:10 AM  

  • I thoroughly enjoyed your Meme, Debra Jean! ;^)

    By Blogger Renee, at 5/17/2006 8:59 AM  

  • I don't think celebrating Birthday Eves is morbid... Maybe a little masochistic lol. I'm kidding! I think its sweet that you want to say good-bye to that year.

    Great meme.

    By Blogger Tink, at 5/17/2006 10:30 AM  

  • ANYTHING makes me tear up. I cry watching cartoons. Listening to good commercials on the radio. Seriously.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/17/2006 11:20 AM  

  • Haha, made you do it!

    This is my favorite: "Do you like your handwriting? Why? Who cares? This is a dumb question. Let's just say I don't dislike my handwriting."

    Way kick that frickin' MeMe's ass!

    By Blogger Mignon, at 5/17/2006 11:54 AM  

  • Now I want to start calling you DJ for some reason.
    And you ARE fun and funny and confident. Those are all good things.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/17/2006 1:32 PM  

  • I'm the same way when it comes to seeing my children's blood. I just freak. the. fuck. out.

    By Blogger mamatulip, at 5/17/2006 2:39 PM  

  • mmmm... BACON is good, porkchops are good...

    On #19: Please let me know if you ever figure out how to shut it down. I have the same problem and it can be a real pain in the ...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/17/2006 5:32 PM  

  • Hey, my birthday is two days away from yours! Sagittarians RULE.

    By Blogger Jess Riley, at 5/17/2006 10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home