DebbieDoesLife

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Baby Watch!

The Sarcastic Journalist is in the hospital getting ready to deliver the baby! Her parents planned a vacation and SJ must have known that this was the weekend cuz I had been on stand-by, but she was still 2 1/2 weeks out from her due date....well, nobody told the baby that and he has decided that he is coming!

I am watching Miss E and getting reintroduced to all the joys of toddlerhood - in a non childproofed house! I did get a portacrib, carseat and stroller so I can manage. And, she is an adorable angel who is very fun.

Can I just say - girls are soooo very different from boys! She is easy!

Thank goodness my husband's uncle had a case of oranges and grapefruits delivered as a gift. Miss E has delivered them ALL OVER the house. Repeatedly to the boys. I have now trained them to smile and in a loud high voice say, "Thank You!"

12 Comments:

  • OMG- I am so excited and I don't even REALLY know you people!!

    Seriously- I can't wait to read all about it on your site and hers.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/24/2006 6:15 PM  

  • This is great news! I'm glad she's having it before her folks leave too. You're awesome to watch E for her. She's such a cute little girl. She came to our house for a playdate and got along great with my toddler. I'm sure you'll enjoy having her there.

    By Blogger Crazy MomCat, at 1/24/2006 6:40 PM  

  • I saw on her site that Operation Baby Drop was in motion! Awesome.

    By Blogger mamatulip, at 1/24/2006 9:32 PM  

  • You made me laugh with the "girls are so easy" line. I have one of both. There was and is nothing easy about my girl.

    My son, on the other hand, is a piece of cake.

    Hurrah for SJ! Keep us posted.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/24/2006 9:56 PM  

  • You're such a good friend, Debbie.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/24/2006 11:27 PM  

  • May the epidural not wear off until the stitches are GONE.

    May the baby be agreeable as well as adorable.

    May all her friends bring FOOD!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/25/2006 3:22 AM  

  • So sweet of you to do this for them! I'm on pins and needles waiting for the big news! :-)

    By Blogger robyn, at 1/25/2006 7:11 AM  

  • Yay! Very exciting! Debbie, you're a nice friend. :)

    By Blogger Arabella, at 1/25/2006 7:38 AM  

  • I was so excited I finally got my butt in gear and sent a shower gift her way. Unfortunately I couldn't get her what I wanted too from BabyCenter cause they hate Canadians over there. Lucky for me Amazon liked both me and my Canadian money so the gift is on it's way. I hope SJ is doing awesome and I can't wait to here about her and the baby. Glad Miss E is being good for you!

    By Blogger Mama D, at 1/25/2006 8:35 AM  

  • Good God. I couldn't spell in that last post. Don't hold it against me. 'what I wanted TO' 'I can't wait to HEAR about her' Bah.

    By Blogger Mama D, at 1/25/2006 8:37 AM  

  • Any news? Are you OD'd on oranges and grapefruit yet? You're such a great friend! I hope all is going well. Keep us updated.

    By Blogger Tink, at 1/25/2006 8:58 AM  

  • So happy for SJ! Hope both her and little J are doing well! Thanks for the update!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/25/2006 10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home